Same-Day Crowns with CEREC®
Dental crowns are commonly used to restore, strengthen, and reshape a damaged tooth. Traditionally, getting a dental crown would take multiple visits, not to mention it would involve using those messy impression trays and wearing a temporary crown. Hebron Family Dentistry is excited to offer a better solution with our CEREC® technology. With CEREC, we can design and create a custom dental crown in just one visit, all right from our office.
How Does CEREC® Technology Work?
First, we take a digital image of the tooth needing a crown. We then use this to construct a virtual model of your restoration. Afterwards, we’ll send this information to our on-site milling unit, which will make your restoration out of a durable ceramic material that we choose specifically to match the color of your other teeth.
What Are the Benefits of CEREC® Same-Day Crowns?
There are plenty! Here are just some of the main benefits:
- CEREC® crowns can be completed from start to finish in just one visit, saving you from having to make multiple trips to the dentist.
- You won’t have to wear an uncomfortable temporary while waiting for your crown to be delivered from an offsite lab.
- CEREC restorations come in many different shades, so we’ll be able to make sure that it matches your natural color seamlessly.
- Because of the material they’re made out of, CEREC crowns feel similar to natural teeth and are durable.
- Since we have the milling machine on site, we can make any necessary adjustments immediately. You won’t have to wait for it to be sent off for correction!
To learn more about the advantages of CEREC, schedule a consultation with us!Make an Appointment